This is something I wrote last year (10th grade) and I think pretty much anyone can relate to it because it doesnt really allow u not to. Enjoy!
sometimes
Sometimes I am so happy
That I forget I still am where I am
Sometimes I am so upset
That I can’t remember ever feeling joy
Sometimes I just lose all will
To stand up and be brave
Sometimes I can get up proud
To be the way I am
Sometimes I don’t know where I stand
With others, or myself
Sometimes I get rather lost
And can’t find my own world
Sometimes I just want to give up,
And stop searching for answers
Sometimes I get the urge
To go and do what I should
Sometimes I am way too much
For even myself to deal with
Sometimes I just seem to float
And life goes on by itself
Sometimes I am in control
And I can handle anything
Sometimes I can be so weak
That I can hardly talk
Sometimes I can say what Id like
And tell others my feelings
Sometimes I keep quiet
Even when I shouldn’t be
Sometimes I am aware
Of everything around me
Sometimes I don’t want to be,
But I am all the same
Sometimes I can show myself
And others who I am
Sometimes I feel that even
I myself don’t know me
Sometimes I am forced
To fake a smile, or a laugh
Sometimes I lie to myself
But I never believe me
Sometimes I do what I should
And show the world my real side
Sometimes I conceal it more
And people refuse to look
Sometimes I wish that I had
Someone who could talk for me
Sometimes I need someone that
I can say anything to
Sometimes I can fight for myself
And win the war with sadness
Sometimes I can’t fend it off,
And the tears come down anyway
Sometimes I can suck it up
And take life how it comes
Sometimes I feel cheated by it,
And just put my head down and cry
Sometimes I am uncaring
And others get offended
Sometimes I just say the
Wrong thing at the wrong time
Sometimes I am distant
And others ask where I am
Sometimes I can’t answer them
Because I don’t know how
Sometimes I am thankful for
The things I have been given
Sometimes I can see that someone
Knows just who I am
Sometimes I know that I have
Someone to look up to
Sometimes I remember G-d,
And so I lift my head and pray
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment